RBL, earlier known as Ratnakar Bank Limited was incorporated in the year 1943. The bank is one of the swiftly growing commercial banks in the country. The bank witnessed a turnaround with in 2010 and with its tie up with Royal Bank of Scotland. RBL has been rated as “India’s Best Bank (Growth)” in mid-sized bank category by Business Today – KPMG study 2012 and 2013. The bank is spread across the country and has been operating through its 183 branches and 351 ATMs spread across 13 states in India.
Personal Loans at RBL
RBL extends personal loans to salaried individuals in order to cater for immediate financial needs of various individual across the country
Personal Loan Offers up to Rs. 20,00,000
RBL offers personal Loan offers upto Rs. 20,00,000/- for all eligible and salaried individuals. You now need not worry about your immediate expenditures, or hesitate to plan a wedding, vacation, travel immediately with quick and hassle free personal loans offers at RBL.
Rate of Interest upto 14.50% - 19%
You can avail your personal loan from RBL at a rate of interest ranging between 14.50% to 19%
Tenure up to 4 years
You can choose to payback your loan amount over long tenure of 48 months.
Nil Advance part Payment
You will be able to avail your loan amount without any deductions or without having to pay any advance part payment towards your loan amount.
0 to 3% Fore Closure Charges
If at any point of time during your loan tenure decide to pay back your loan amount and decide to pay the entire loan in order to close your loan, you will be charged Nil fore closure charges depending on your loan document.
Processing Fee Rs. 1500/-
A processing fee of Rs. 1500 will be charged towards processing your loan.
• You will have to submit Passport Size Photographs as required.
• Individuals are required to have a PAN Card which applying for a personal loan.
• You may submit your Voter ID, Driving License, or a Passport as your Identity proof. The same can be used a photo ID proof too.
• You may also submit your, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Registered Lease Deed or Sale Agreement and latest 6 months Bank Statement as your address proof.
• In case you are applying for a personal loan with your spouse or through any relationship a Relationship Proof is required as a proof towards your relationship.
How to apply for your personal loan
• We suggest you to compare and choose from various personal loan schemes being offered from leading banks across the country and then take a decision. To compare various schemes on personal loan you may Log on to www.letzbank.com and see for yourself the best personal loan schemes.
• You can use tools such as our EMI calculators to calculate your EMI suiting your pocket.
You can also anticipate your loan stages at various point of time during your loan tenure on our specially designed tools.
• You can apply from anywhere across the country to avail loan from any of our partner banks at your ease.
• We offer special scheme of NIL Service fee for all our applicants who submit their applications online.
• Your details remain safe with us as we not share your information with any third party in order to ensure our customers are provided utmost priority and privacy.
[button class="btn-primary" link = "https://www.letzbank.com/bank-search/personal-loan"]Check Your Eligibility[/button]